Saturday, September 02, 2006

“You only lose energy when life becomes dull in your mind. Your mind gets bored and therefore tired of doing nothing. Get interested in something! Get absolutely enthralled in something! Get out of yourself! Be somebody! Do something. The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.”
~ Norman Vincent Peale ~


I just love this insperational stuff.
I remember my mother (passed away in 1986 at the age of 56) told me she did a lot of reading of "Norman Vincent Peale" I believe the book was called "The Power of Positive Thinking"?? not real sure but she told that is what helped her the most when she was going through her divorce from my dad. She was probably the most positive person I have known in my life too.
Always singing and a smile on her face.
Sorry, I know this really has nothing to do with work at home business but I wanted to share the thought with you. I know I have spent too much time with a frown on my face lately and I don't like it.

Going to make some changes and put a smile on my face and dig into my work.
Heres to powerful thoughts and powerfull deeds.

Thanks friends,
Talk soon.

Sincerely,
Kristine Hogarth/Miller
kmhogarth@sbcglobal.net
www.kmhogarth.com
www.directmatches.com/kmhogarth
www.mihomejournal.com
www.prestonspends.com


Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home