Friday, September 15, 2006

OH MAN, I just lost my cool on the phone with the E-PRO AUCTION people.
FIRST this is my fourth call and 2nd fax to these people. The woman that I was speaking to had such poor english that she was not understandable and she talked really, really fast, that is my first bitch. Now they are telliing me that they never received my fax...HOW CONVENIENT! Please fax it again.

I asked nicely for the phone number of the corporate offices and of COURSE they are having phone issues and aren't not able to give out a number at this time. SO I told her about the bad press that is all over the internet and that my case was duplicate of everything I had read. She then started to talk so fast with the run around garbage and just fax the copy again and she is sure it will be taken care of.
I ended up hanging up on her as she would not stop talking long enough to hear what I was saying.

Oh, I also asked for an address to mail this to them and she said NO that I had to fax it. Apparantly they have no address or phone, just a fax number.

I am going to hound them until I get some satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home