Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am SO bent on promoting my bad experience with the E-PRO AUCTIONS Co. that I may just put up a website about it. Perhaps a website where we all can post our bad experiences/scams and what have you. What do you think? I like it!

I still had not heard anything from E-PRO AUCTIONS as of this morning SOOO I got on the phone with their support people and told them the whole story AGAIN and he said he was going to demand some follow up with my case and told me to call him back in 24 hours, well we will see tomorrow.

I can't even find a ligitimate website for E-Pro Auctions, when I GOOGLE the company this is what comes up number 1 - http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff183833.htm
and there are many, many reports with the almost identicle story as mine.
I probably won't be getting my money back but I am going to let the world know that they are BAD BAD people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home