Friday, September 01, 2006

DAMN IT! I was ripped off...


by a company called E Pro Auctions.


I found two charges on my credit card today. They are for $49.95 and they are two days apart. Well I didn't even recognize the company as it is something that I don't use and don't remember even reading about.
So I called the number and of course reached a non english speaking person, well they did speak english but it was very poor and I had a really hard time communicating with them.
Come to find out I have been caught by a major rip off. I did manage to get the account cancelled but they refused to refund my money. They couldn't even tell me why I was charged twice. The gal gave me a fax number to the corporate office to show them the double charge and maybe I can get $49.95 back.
I then got online and searched for E Pro Auctions and found that EVERYONE is being
ripped off in just the same manner as I. A couple of people have managed to get their money back but most did not. I sure am going to do my best to get it back.
I have already called my bank and am going down to sign some papers in a bit. I will also fax the information to their corporate headquarters and see what they do for me.
Please friends, WATCH OUT FOR E PRO AUCTIONS!!
Here is one of the sites where I read about many others who got nailed by this company. http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search!&q5=E-PRO+AUCTION

This is what the charges look like on your credit card (DR EPRO 8663776747 $49.95) and watch for multiple charges! BOY THIS JUST SUCKS! I hate dishonesty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home