Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I have to tell you about DentalPlans.com. I am sure I have probably mentioned that I am going through a divorce after 18 years of marriage and being a stay at home mom with no income of my own. Well needless to say I have plenty to worry about...like what am I going to do about insurance? I will no longer have dental or health insurance, this is SO SCARY as I have medical issues and see my doctor regularly.
Well I am so excited as I have found a very reputable (member BBB) insurance provider AND the prices are affordable. The prices are 60% discounted from regular prices. I also figured that there would be no dentists or doctors in my area and I was wrong. There are many and good ones that I know are very reputable.
If your in the same boat I am and have found yourself without insurance...well for whatever reason your at this place in your life you really should check out DentalPlans.com. I was so IMPRESSED. I can start eating my "Corn Nuts" again. I love those things and was worried about my teeth falling out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home