Monday, August 28, 2006

Be careful with this one
I joined the Plug In Profit site one month ago with the promise of my first check at day 30. Well guess what...yup I haven't made a dime. I followed every step of the 30 day quide to the tee and purchased the up level excessories of everything that was suggested as to maximize my earnings. I really was excited because this program was approved by "The Rich Jerk" whom I was also told was a legitimate money making program.
I did get some traffic going and am really surprised with over 2,400 hits for 30 days that there wasn't one sale, I just have a hard time with that??

Well as of this morning I did shut down everything related with that program except of course my SFI as I know FOR SURE that is the most reliable money making program out there.

I know I can't afford to throw away money like this and I am sure most of you can't either. Well there is my take on Plug In Profits.

Good luck to you all!

I will be back with more soon.

Kristine Miller
kmhogarth@sbcglobal.net
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: http://www.moreinfo247.com/9256104/FREE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home